Educational and Methodological Cabinet
It was created by order of the Minister of Kazakhstan No. 70 of February 18, 2010 for work systematization on educational methodically providing educational institutions of technical and vocational education at RSE "Republican Scientific and Methodological Center of TVET Development and Qualification Assignment".
The purpose of activity of the Office of educational and methodical providing system of TVET is improvement of educational and methodical providing TVET system and coordination of activity of regional educational and methodical offices.
► For achievement of the purpose of the activity the Office solves the following problems:
- development of the main directions of development and improvement of educational and methodical work in TVET system;
- development of suggestions for improvement of the organization of professional development of engineering and pedagogical workers, training officers leading and other workers of TVET;
- studying, generalization and distribution of the best practices teaching and educational and methodical work of TVET organizations;
- participation in the organization and carrying out methodical meetings, seminars, conferences and other actions.
► According to the assigned tasks the Office carries out the following functions:
● Educational and methodical ensuring educational process of the organizations of TVET system of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
● Information, educational and methodical support of engineering and pedagogical employees of TVET system;
● Interaction with Department of technical and vocational education of Ministry, departments of technical and vocational education of departments of education in areas, the cities of Astana and Alma-Ata, regional educational and methodical offices, structural divisions and Society branches;
● Drawing up an electronic database of the state obligatory standards of education, educational programs, regulations, educational and methodical grants on TVET system;
● Drawing up catalog of educational and methodical editions;
● Participation in preparation of methodical materials to actions (a forum, to conferences, seminars, etc.),
● Participation in the organization and carrying out regional competitions concerning TVET development;
● Studying, distribution and synthesis of the advanced pedagogical experience in the field of TVET development;
● the Organization thematic (scientific and methodical) exhibitions concerning TVET development.
● Edition and replications of educational and methodical grants and magazine "Technical and Vocational Education"