On April 28th, 2014 in the city of Almaty the Korea-Kazakhstan Economic Cooperation Forum took place. Main objectives of this Forum are granting the opportunity for the analytical centers of Korean and Kazakhstan colleagues to communicate, identification of cooperation potential, discussion of questions of “Eurasia Initiative” realization that was introduced by the South Korean President Park, Geun-hye in 2013.
Within the framework of the Forum there was signed the memorandum of understanding between JSC “Republican Scientific and Methodological Center for Technical and Vocational Education and Training Development and Qualification Assignment” and Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education & Training KRIVET (Republic of Korea).
The main conditions of cooperation are:
• Joint initiatives on research in development of human resources in technical and vocational education and training;
• Joint vision of the international development and cooperation projects in technical and vocational education and training.
• Cooperation in the organization of the international events (conferences, seminars and training programs);
• Participation of institute members in the international events (conferences, seminars and training programs organized by other party).
Exchange of information
• Exchange of scientific and technical reports and other information.
Exchange of mutual visit programs
• Exchange of researchers and administrative employees for the curricular practical training, the consultation, training trips for an exchange of knowledge in development of human resources and technical and vocational education and training.